Here are my must reads of February 2014 and quick one liners on what they are about.
- Black Dog by Rachel Neumeier Werewolves, magic, children in Mexico
- Insanity by Susan Vaught 18 year old girl works at a mental hospital in a town that is a crossway between the living and the dead
- Grandmaster by David Klass Chess Master comes back with son for redemption
- Year of Mistaken Discoveries by Eileen Cook Adoption isn’t all that simple
- The Glass Casket by McCormick Templeman Death comes to a village for the first time in years.
- Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick: Russia hold some terrible secrets